Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Festively layer in a 16 oz canning jar. Tapping jar to pack each layer before adding the next.
- 1 jar pumpkin bread.
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten (or 2 small).
- .75 cup plus 1 tbs water.
- .33 cup vegetable oil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine contents of the jar with water, eggs and oil. Stir until the mixture is just blended. Do not over mix.
- Place batter into greased pan or muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done.