Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A moist bread that's the perfect sweetness.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour three 9-1/4 x 5 1/4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, vanilla extract and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, add the two flours, baking soda, salt, and spices and stir using a fork.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 - 50 minutes or just until a cake tester inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool the pans on a wire rack. Remove bread from pans once cooled.
Even if you're not a pumpkin fan, you will love this bread.