This pumpkin bread is my step mother's recipe. It is the best pumpkin bread I have ever tasted.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix sugar and oil in bowl.
- Add eggs and pumpkin, mix well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and add water.
- Grease bottom of a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or when toothpick comes out clean.
- If using fresh pumpkin, you will not need the water.