This is my favorite biscuit recipe.
Make and share this Pumpkin Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking mix, dry milk, sugar and spices. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 2 minutes.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to about 1/2" thickness. Cut into 12 biscuits with round cutters or a glass.
- Place biscuits on to ungreased baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
These were wonderful! I served with "Whipped Honey Butter With Varieties!", but they were great without butter, as well. Thank you!
Just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. I used fresh pumpkin puree and needed to add about 1/2 cup water to pull the dough together. Yielded 17 biscuits for me.
Well, these turned out simply scrumptious. Easy to make, nice texture, soft not dry, and quite flavorful. I served with pats of butter and honey drizzled over the top. A good use of some leftover pumpkin I had to use up.