Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was made famous throughout the South in the 1980's by White Lily Flour.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon into bowl; set aside.
- Mix eggs, pumpkin, sugar and oil in large bowl, beating well to blend.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, beating well to combine.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Turn mixture onto ungreased 15x10-inch jelly- roll pan and bake for 15-30 minutes, until springy to touch.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Leave plain or, if you like, spread with cream cheese frosting (see recipe #55530).
- Cut into bars.