Recipe by Leahferne
A summer favorite served on buns with potato skins and salad. Great for outdoor dinner parties and kids just love them. NOTE: For something unique try adding your favorite coleslaw over the pork inside the roll for a nice cool crunch.
- 1814.36 g boneless pork roast, trimmed and cubed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 510.29 g bottle barbecue sauce (I like to use Bull'seye Brand)
- 36.97 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml liquid smoke
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 6 sandwich buns
Directions See How It's Made
- * In a large frying heat oil over medium-high heat and add pork, garlic and onion. Sear for 5 minutes stirring frequently. Add everything but the rolls and mix well.
- * Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- * Remove cover and turn up stove to medium heat for 30 minutes to cook off excess liquid.
- * Shred pork quickly by pressing pork with a potato masher. If no masher use 2 forks.
- * Spoon into warm buns and enjoy.