Recipe by nranger7
From a box of Land O Lakes butter. Sounds interesting, but I don't own a bundt/angel food pan to try just yet...
- 12 pieces frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut dinner rolls in half.
- Place in large bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour over rolls.
- Toss to coat well.
- Arrange rolls in greased Bundt pan or angel food pan. Cover.
- Let rise in warm place until double in size (45-60 minutes).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Invert pan to remove bread. Serve warm.