Az B's Note:
From You Won't Belive It's Gluten Free by Roben Ryberb. Two versions to try....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups oil, for frying
- 4 spring roll wrappers, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or other favorite spice blend)
- 1In a medium to large sized skillet, heat the oil to approximately 370°F
- 2Place pieces of the spring roll wrappers in the oil, without crowding. They will expand during frying.
- 3As soon as they puff up (3-5 seconds), transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 4While they are still hot, either sprinkle with salt and pepper or place in a large bowl with the cinnamon sugar, tossing to coat.
- 5Continue with the remaining wrappers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puffed Spring Roll Wrappers
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1060.3
- Calories from Fat 983
- Total Fat 109.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 237.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g