Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From You Won't Belive It's Gluten Free by Roben Ryberb. Two versions to try....
Make and share this Puffed Spring Roll Wrappers recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium to large sized skillet, heat the oil to approximately 370°F
- Place pieces of the spring roll wrappers in the oil, without crowding. They will expand during frying.
- As soon as they puff up (3-5 seconds), transfer to paper towels to drain.
- While they are still hot, either sprinkle with salt and pepper or place in a large bowl with the cinnamon sugar, tossing to coat.
- Continue with the remaining wrappers.