These are quick, fabulous, and definitely a crowd pleaser :) hope you enjoy them! They will keep in a tightly covered container for about 4 days, but they are best served right from the oven. Instead of using the herbs you can also try this recipe using poppy seeds or caraway seeds!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Then take a bowl, and a cheese grater (or food processor) and grate cheese into the bowl, or in the food processor.
- Add your herbs, garlic powder, pepper and sesame seeds to the cheese, and stir to combine.
- Beat eggs in a long baking dish.
- Dip both sides of defrosted dough in the beaten eggs and dredge it lightly in the cheese mixture.
- Then take the seasoned sheets of dough and place them on sheets of wax paper.
- Using a pastry wheel, cut dough into 6x1 inch strips.
- Then take those strips, and twist each of them into spiral shapes and place about 1 inch apart from one another on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake your cheese sticks in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Using a wide spatula, carefully remove from pan and serve.