Recipe by Mary Beth Sharpe
This is so easy and everyone at my office always requests this cake. It's great anytime. You can alternate with white cake mix and pistachio pudding or chocolate cake mix and fudge pudding etc.
Top Review by AngelaTN
This cake was delicious! So moist, it doesn't need icing, and so easy even the most novice bakers can make it. Great for the kids too, because it's easy to eat with your hands and no messy icing! Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 package butterscotch pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour tube or 10" bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electic mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool in pan for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate, cool completely.