Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Appetizer pizza, re-created from one I tried at a local restaurant.
- 1 flour tortilla (I used the thicker handmade ones from Trader Joes)
- 1⁄4 sprig rosemary, fresh
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1⁄8 cup Italian cheese or 1⁄8 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 350 or higher. Just watch that it doesn't burn.
- For the olive oil, I used an olive oil mister and used it on both sides of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary.
- Add proscuitto.
- I cooked mine on a baking stone for approximately 7 minutes, but it needs to be watched.