Cowboy's Classic Pizza
- Ready In:
1 med pizza pie
- 1 lb basic pizza dough
- 2 cups cubed chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can basil garlic tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- cooking spray
- Season chicken with creole seasoning and garlic powder. Pan fry cubes of chicken until fully cooked, set aside.
- Prep your pizza pan by spraying it with cooking oil.
- Stretch the uncooked pizza dough into a circle big enough to cover most of the pizza pan (best you can).
- Spread the dough onto the cookie sheet and press the edges to create a crust, score the dough with a fork for ventilation.
- Spread the tbsp of olive oil on the dough, especially the crust.
Layer in this order:
- Tomato sauce, cubed chicken, diced green pepper, diced onion, mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 20 mins or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! Im Chef Opps from the DC metro area. Ive been cooking for only a short while. Cooking is a therapeutic past-time for me that I enjoy doing on a daily basis.