Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from Super Food Ideas. A great new twist on roasted potatoes, sure to impress all your dinner guests.
- 1 kg small potato (e.g chats)
- 100 g prosciutto (10 slices)
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh rosemary, cut into 4 cm sprigs
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Add potatoes to a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until a skewer comes out easily. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 220 celcius.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each potato and secure with a sprig of rosemary.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in baking tray, spray with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and crisp.
These are oustanding, great for a special dinner
I chose to try this for RECIPE SWAP #8* in the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum. I chose to make this the hobo packet method for the grill. I sprayed the foil, put potatoes, onions on next topped with proscitto. What a nice change from what we were use to. We were amazed. Excellant~ Thanks