48 hrs 15 mins
A neighbor shared some delicious macaroni salad that her neighbor had prepared for a promotion party. I asked for the recipe, but it wasa family secret. This version is very similar, adapted from Quick Cooking, changing a few things to make it more like the salad I had tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ham, cooked, diced into small cubes
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni (measured after cooking)
- 1 cup baby shrimp, cooked (can be frozen, thawed)
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle, diced. (gherkins) (optional)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, diced (to taste)
- 1Combine the ham, macaroni, shrimp, veggies and cheese in a large bowl.
- 2Combine dressing with a whisk and pour over salad,tossing to coat.
- 3Cover and chill at least 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Promotion Party Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 639.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: