Wonderful pizza flavored appetizer and snack. These can be quickly made using frozen bread dough or tubes of pizza dough. Open up a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce to use for dipping these mini calzones and enjoy.
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375° F.
- 2Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Mix Ricotta Cheese, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese together in a small bowl and set aside.
- 4Roll out bread or pizza dough to@ 1/4 inch and cut into 2 1/2 rounds.
- 5Fill rounds with a heaping teaspoon o f cheese mixture and top with a half slice of pepperoni.
- 6Fold dough in half and seal with tines of a fork.
- 7Place filled calzones on baking sheet, prick tops with fork to allow steam to escape and brush tops with milk.
- 8Bake at 375 ° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Heat Spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce in microwave and use for dipping calzones.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Presto Mini Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough