Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 cups swanson chicken stock, heated
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 (16 ounce) package turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 12 small shrimp, frozen peeled, deveined, cooked, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated fully-cooked chicken breasts, strips
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the rice and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir the stock, salsa and turmeric in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the kielbasa, shrimp and chicken in the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Before selecting which Pace® Salsa to use in this recipe (hot, medium or mild) consider the other foods being served and your guests’ preference for spicy foods.