Recipe by Marites ladio
Its taste nice,I recommend this my own recipe to everybody.
Top Review by Bergy
Excellent recipe! I used Jumbo raw prawns and marinated them in the tomatoe/garlic sauce for about an hour. Then I put the pan over medium high heat, covered and cooked the prawns for about 10 minutes (until just pink). served with asparagus, plain rice, with the sauce over it and carrot/Parsnip mash. Tasty meal Thanks Marites
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ml salt
- 5 ml crushed dried red chilies
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml mango chutney
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 15 -20 cooked king prawns, peeled
- fresh coriander leaves
- chopped spring onion, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan,and add the chopped garlic.
- Lower the heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes along with the salt,crushed chillies,lemon juice,mango chutney and chopped fresh chilli.
- Finally add the prawns,turn up the heat and stir-fry quickly until they are heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish,serve immediately with fresh coriander leaves and chopped spring onions.