Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Its taste nice,I recommend this my own recipe to everybody.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ml salt
- 5 ml crushed dried red chilies
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml mango chutney
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 15 -20 cooked king prawns, peeled
- fresh coriander leaves
- chopped spring onion, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan,and add the chopped garlic.
- Lower the heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes along with the salt,crushed chillies,lemon juice,mango chutney and chopped fresh chilli.
- Finally add the prawns,turn up the heat and stir-fry quickly until they are heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish,serve immediately with fresh coriander leaves and chopped spring onions.
Excellent recipe! I used Jumbo raw prawns and marinated them in the tomatoe/garlic sauce for about an hour. Then I put the pan over medium high heat, covered and cooked the prawns for about 10 minutes (until just pink). served with asparagus, plain rice, with the sauce over it and carrot/Parsnip mash. Tasty meal Thanks Marites
This is a great dish. Many flavors that compliment each other. The heat of the chiles, and the sweetness of the chutney was a pleasant taste sensation. You have created a wonderful recipe, and I just have to thank you for sharing it with Recipezaar. Thanks, Marites!!
Our family liked this meal. We ommitted the chile as we dont like "hot". We served it on a bed of rice Bella