- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces frozen mixed stir fry vegetables
- 4 ounces large shrimp, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot.
- Add the frozen vegetables, fry for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the prawns, garlic and coriander and cook for a further minute.
- Add the soya sauce and sesame oil, stir well and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately on a bed of piping hot rice or noodles.