Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely spring roll wrapper cup filled with philly cheese thats been mixed with marie rose sauce with chopped up cooked prawns or smoked salmon folded in. - totally yummy! Better make double as folks keep coming back for more.
- 150 g cream cheese, Philly Lite
- 24 spring roll wrappers, cups see recipe Spring Roll Wrapper Cups
- 1 cup prawns, cooked
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon seafood sauce
- squeeze lemon juice
- cook prawns, and chop off a larger piece of each prawn and save to put on the top, chop the rest of the prawns finely.
- Add the lemon juice and the seafood sauce (I use Marie Rose sauce) - many sauces are different thicknesses so start with the one tablespoon and just add more if necessary to the cheese and blend well.
- Stir in the chopped prawns - or you could use smoked salmon.
- Fill each cup with the cheese mixture and serve. great for parties or when entertaining. the filling can be made ahead - the same with the cups but the filling has to be put in the cups la late as possible.