Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this Kraft recipe from a magazine and have not tried it yet, but it sounds delicous! If you try it, I hope you enjoy it!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups spinach, fresh, torn and packed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- BRING 1/4 cup of the dressing and carrots to boil in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 4 minute.
- STIR in broccoli; cover and continue to simmer 4 minute or until crisp-tender.
- TOSS remaining ingredients with hot vegetables in saucepan.