Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's a recipe that's been around my house for decades. We call it one of our comfort foods.
Top Review by cookin mimi
I was looking for an easy potluck chicken casserole to make for last night's potluck and found this one. I added some vegetables but otherwise made as instructed. It was very popular at the dinner, and I really enjoyed it myself. It was easy and really worked for me! Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 8 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup butter-flavor cracker crumb
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, & grease a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Combine chicken, soup & sour cream, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs, melted butter & celery seed, & sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered 30-35 minutes, or until bubbly.