Recipe by cookiedog
Potatoes, cheese and sour cream... life is good! From The Great Country Inns of America Cookbook and National Hotel in Nevada City, California.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs potatoes (any kind)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 2 pints sour cream
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until done (approximately 45 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grate potatoes into large mixing bowl (do not mash).
- Blend in cheese, green onions, sour cream, salt, and white pepper.
- Transfer mixture to large deep baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.