Mashed Potatoes Supreme
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
4-6 potato dishes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing
- 8 -9 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, margarine, salad dressing, and nutmeg and mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir well.
- Transfer to 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great potato dish! Loved the addition of the ranch and the nutmeg was a nice addition too. I made half of the recipe in two smaller ramekins. The potatoes actually puffed up a little while baking which was a pleasant surprise. Nice way to spruce up humble instant potatoes - thanks for sharing the recipe!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>