photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- boil potatoes til slightly tender.
- coarsely grate (or just use frozen shredded potatoes).
- toss all ingredients to mix.
- place in greased, shallow 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- bake 350 for 30 minutes or til hot, bubbly, and slightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a mother of 17yr-15yr-12yr old children. I work 3 days a week outside of the home as a pharmacist. Dinner is always a sore subject for me, because there is never time to make it, and the kids don't eat it anyway. My goal this year is to just forget the kids and make what I think my husband and I want, and then they'll have to try new foods out of desperation! <br />I've noticed that I tend to give 4 stars as my top score when reviewing a recipe. Am I waiting for that once in a lifetime, mind altering taste? Or am I just too picky? Oh well.....</p>