1/1 Photo of Potatoes Au Gratin
1 hr 30 mins
You can't go wrong with this classic potato dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 pan with oil.
- 3Peel and cut garlic cloves in half or thirds.
- 4Rub sides and bottom of dish with cut side of garlic cloves.
- 5Leave garlic pieces in bottom of pan.
- 6Layer half of potatoes in bottom of pan.
- 7Salt and pepper.
- 8Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- 9Pour half the cream over potatoes.
- 10Repeat layer.
- 11Bake for 60 to 75 minutes until potatoes are done.
- 12Push potatoes down into cream during the first 30 minutes of baking.
- 13If top gets too brown cover with foil.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.0
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 159.7 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g