Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is such an easy recipe and so delicious. This is a great side dish with a any kind of roast.
Top Review by ILikeSweets
I served this with meatloaf. It was pretty tasty. I loved that it was so simple and easy. It was a little bit bland. Maybe because the mushroom soup that I used was the 98% fat free kind. Other than that, it worked out great. Thanks!
- 3 -4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb pre-cut baby carrots
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 ounce dry beef gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup