Recipe by Marie
Potatoes are sliced and baked, then topped with the makings of your favorite potato skins. Serve as a side dish or even as appetizers. These are so yummy!
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and easy to make. Next time I would season the potatoes before cooking. I would add some pepper and onion powder to the butter mixture next time. Ours took about 25 minutes to cook. We all enjoyed these.
- 4 russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- sour cream, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brush both sides of potato slices with butter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once during baking.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, cheese and green onions.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream.