Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasteful and healthy twist on potato salad with a lot of flavor! Prep time includes boiling time for potatoes.
- 1 lb new potato
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- fresh ground black pepper, as needed
- salt, as needed
- Cook potatoes in lightly salted water approximately 20-25 minutes until they are tender, but still firm enough to cut. Let potatoes cool then peel and dice.
- Combine potatoes, red peppers, and olives in medium bowl. Lightly mix in tuna to mixture. Set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients, except parsley, together until well mixed and thickened, and pour over potato mixture. Lightly toss mixture until evenly coated. Garnish with parsley.