Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 3 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare potatoes, place potatoes in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with water; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 375° 55 minutes or until tender. Uncover and cool 5 minutes. Cut in half.
- To prepare olive mixture, combine olive oil, bell pepper, and next 7 ingredients (bell pepper through garlic) in a large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese to bell pepper mixture; toss gently to combine.