Recipe by Naito-Ko-
I found this recipe in the Kraft magazine one summer, but I can't remember what it was called or the exact recipe. This version tastes similar and could be served hot or cold. If served hot, skip cooling and rinsing the potatoes. I actually hate real traditional potato salad, but I really like this one, it's one of my favorites.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Definitely less heavy than traditional potato salads. I used the light sour cream, and didn't quite need 2 cups. I think this tastes better after chilling for several hours. I actually love traditional mayo potato salads, but I loved this, too! Thanx for posting it.
- 7-8 red potatoes
- 473.18 ml light sour cream or 473.18 ml fat free sour cream
- 118.29 ml honey dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml dill
- 1 small red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces, you don't have to peel them.
- Boil the potatoes in water until tender, but do not overcook.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a bowl mix the sour cream, honey dijon and spices together.
- Chop the red onion into very small pieces.
- Add the red onions to the sour cream mixture.
- When the potatoes are ready, rinse them in cold water until cool.
- Toss the potatoes in the sour cream mixture.
- Put into the fridge to chill.