Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious, different potato salad from. Perfect for that backyard barbeque or potluck.
- 3 large baking potatoes or 5 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes and boiled until done but not mushy
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive
- 1 teaspoon olive juice
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1 cup mayo type salad dressing (add until the consistency you like)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Place potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add eggs, onions, pepper, pickles and olives.
- Mix salad dressing, mustard and juices together and stir into potato-veggie mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and dig in!
- May also be served cold.
Yummy yummy yummy! I served this to company and even the ones who don't really like potato salad raved about how good this was. I will definately make this again.