Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an amazing gluten free, sugar free pizza crust!
Make and share this Potato Pizza Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Shred them using a mandolin or other shredding utensil.
- Rub them with coconut oil, just enough to get them greasy.
- Pat onto a ungreased baking pan and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- We put the oven on Broil for just a minute to brown the top a little more, but thats completely optional!
- Take the crust out of the oven, top with your favorite toppings, and bake until cheese is melted.
- *** The potatoes WILL get brown after you shred them, but thats normal! ***.