Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sounds interesting. Copied from Light Vegetarian Cooking by Rose Reisman
Make and share this Potato Pesto Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Creamy Pesto Sauce (use 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup fresh basil, packed
- 1⁄4 light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- In a saucepan add cold water to cover potaoes and cook til tender. Drain and mash.
- Add rest of ingredients. Do not over-mix. Press into 10 inch spring-form pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Bake 15 min at 425 until golden at edges.
- Make sauce: Add all ingredients to food processor and process til smooth.
- Spread with pesto. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Return to oven for additional 10 minute.