Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great breakfast comfort food
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped (finely)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- Fold all ingredients till well blended.
- Spray a hot skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- And drop large spoonfulls of mix into skillet,.
- Flatten with a fork, and cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Add salt an pepper to taste.
- Serve with cream gravy and eggs.