Recipe by **Mandy**
Found in the Herald Sun, untried by me but moved over from privates to public for ZWT 4, Greek region.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled
- 440 g canned braised steak and onions
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 150 ml thickened cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups tasty cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender, cool and slice.
- Line the bottom of a buttered casserole dish with potatoes, add steak & onions and sprinkle with parsley.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and remaining potatoes, pour over cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180.C until warmed through and cheese is golden.