Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I never liked the way my mom cooked leek - too long, so it became slimy. I prefer it this way!
Make and share this Potato Leek Casserole With Ground Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the potatoes until (very) tender.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the leeks, cook for about 2 mins, drain.
- Cook the ground beef in the oil or butter, until done.
- Add cooked potatoes and ground beef to leeks and mix up with masher.
- Add milk and curry powder.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.