Recipe by Cannadutch
I never liked the way my mom cooked leek - too long, so it became slimy. I prefer it this way!
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs leeks, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon butter, to fry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes until (very) tender.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the leeks, cook for about 2 mins, drain.
- Cook the ground beef in the oil or butter, until done.
- Add cooked potatoes and ground beef to leeks and mix up with masher.
- Add milk and curry powder.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.