1 hr 30 mins
This is something we ate as kids and my family loves it today. It is such a time saver and is so inexpensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan with half of potato slices.
- 3Pour cheddar cheese over top of potatoes.
- 4Fry hamburger and add desired spices.
- 5Layer hamburger over soup layer.
- 6Lay the ramaining potato slices on top.
- 7Top with cheese and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 490.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.2 g