Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is something we ate as kids and my family loves it today. It is such a time saver and is so inexpensive.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan with half of potato slices.
- Pour cheddar cheese over top of potatoes.
- Fry hamburger and add desired spices.
- Layer hamburger over soup layer.
- Lay the ramaining potato slices on top.
- Top with cheese and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
After testing so many rich chocolate recipes this was devine and simple. Thank you. Margie
My family said 4 stars1 Very tasty and easy to prepare and eat. I only baked it for 1 hour, perhaps I sliced the potatoes smaller, but it was great! Many thanks leanne