Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a lightly greased nonstick skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Being the potato lover that I am, this recipe was intriguing to me. The potato hash was very delicious. I think the onions, garlic, and fresh rosemary lent intense flavor and aroma. The colors were vibrant and my family and I thoroughly enjoyed eating this one. Isn't that what it is all about? Thank-you Nurse Di.