- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 6 large peeled sliced potatoes (1/16 inch)
- 4 ounces grated gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 2 qt baking dish.
- Combine the eggs, salt/pepper and nutmeg.and cream.
- Add potatoes and onion~ toss.
- Pour into prepared dish and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil add parsely and bake 20 more minutes.
- Let stand 10 minuts.