Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something different in doughnuts!
- 236.59 ml flour
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 14.78 ml smuckers baking healthy oil replacement
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml extra finely granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 118.29 ml instant potato flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Spray doughnut pan with low-fat or fat-free cooking spray.
- Fill doughnut molds half full or you will not have holes in your doughnuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until batter rises and is firm to touch!
- These are GREAT!