1 hr 10 mins
Once a month my brother's church has a casserole dinner and this was always one of my favorites. Now my family loves it too. I love to make it because it is SO simple and is actually healthy unlike a lot of convience meals you can buy at the store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease sides of 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Line bottom of baking dish with frozen french fries.
- 4Brown hamburger with onion powder for flavor.
- 5Mix meat with creamed corn and soup.
- 6Pour meat mixture over fries.
- 7Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until fries are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 1397.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.2 g