Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Once a month my brother's church has a casserole dinner and this was always one of my favorites. Now my family loves it too. I love to make it because it is SO simple and is actually healthy unlike a lot of convience meals you can buy at the store.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen french fries
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- onion powder (to flavor)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease sides of 9x13 baking dish.
- Line bottom of baking dish with frozen french fries.
- Brown hamburger with onion powder for flavor.
- Mix meat with creamed corn and soup.
- Pour meat mixture over fries.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until fries are tender.
I was looking for something easy to serve my family of six, and came across this on the site. We all loved it. The kids are already asking when they can have it again.