Recipe by Cucina Casalingo
The name says it all! If you have any chips leftover the next day and they become soggy, simply rebake them for a few minutes. They'll crisp as they cool.
Top Review by susie1973
They were delicious. I seasoned them with a mix of salt, garlic and chili. It is quite some work, but this way maybe you don't eat as many. (a lot less calories than store bought ones)
- 2 large baking potatoes, thoroughly scrubbed
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Thinly slice the potatoes on a mandoline or in a food processor. They should be no more than 1/8 inch thick.
- Blot the potato slices dry on paper towels.
- Lightly spray two nonstick baking sheets with spray oil.
- Arrange the potato slices on top in a single layer and spray the tops with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chips until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chips to a cake rack to cool.