Recipe by Tonkcats
Top Review by Chef~Dede
Thanks for posting this treat! my mother-in-law used to make this for my husband years ago. I had forgot about it. I cant wait to suprise him this year! I love Gia's comment, "any candy that requires that much sugar will probably kill you anyway" Hello?? It's CANDY! and besides it has a potato in the recipe....I believe that's a vegetable:) Thanks again Tonkcats.
- 1 small potato, boiled with skin on
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel hot potato and smash it up real good with a fork, about 1/2 cup mashed.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
- Add enough powdered sugar to create a stiff dough. You may need more sugar.
- Roll out on powdered sugar, spread with peanut butter.
- Roll up from one end, pinwheel fashion, slice into 1/4 inch slices.