Recipe by Tebo
An easy change to "real" burgers. Tastes very much like the real thing with all the toppings put on. Make a batch and freeze left overs.
- 1⁄2-1 raw onion, grated
- 4 large potatoes, grated,with or without peel
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Ladle onto non stick pan (or oil slightly) at medium heat.
- Form into burger size and thickness.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, flip and cook 5-8 minutes.
- Use a food processor to grate potato and onion.
- Onion will be gooy but this is ok.