5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These simple and delicious potato macaroons are made with Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, cheddar cheese, and bacon! They make an easy appetizer or yummy side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Kids and adults love them! The best part is how quickly they come together! Simply delicious, simply prepared, Simply Potatoes!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Form 2" balls from the mixture and place them on the prepared pan.
- Bake them for 40 minutes, or until well browned.