1/1 Photo of Potato, Bacon and Cheddar Macaroons #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These simple and delicious potato macaroons are made with Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, cheddar cheese, and bacon! They make an easy appetizer or yummy side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Kids and adults love them! The best part is how quickly they come together! Simply delicious, simply prepared, Simply Potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Form 2" balls from the mixture and place them on the prepared pan.
- 5Bake them for 40 minutes, or until well browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Bacon and Cheddar Macaroons #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.8 g