Golden Sunflower's Note:
It's different and it's delicious! This was given to me a few years back. I will try my best to get all that was given to me in the directions - clear and precise. A must try for a summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 carrots, bite size
- 1 (2 cup) bag lettuce
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup radish, sliced
- 5 -6 small sweet pickles, baby gherkins, sliced
- 1/2 cup green olives, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin plus a few extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 pinch dill
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 small tomato, sliced for garnish
- 1Cook potatoes and carrots - do not over cook - set aside and cool.
- 2In a large mixing bowl - add lettuce, celery, radishes, pickles, green olives and red onion, 1 T parsley - toss together.
- 3In a small bowl - mix mayo and sour cream. Add juice of 1/2 lemon (may need more, depending on taste), pickle juice, dill, salt and pepper. Should be a salad dressing consistency. Taste - may need more salt and pepper.
- 4Add potatoes and carrots to salad mixture and fold in the dressing.
- 5Garnish with tomato and extra onions, olives and parsley.
- 6Chill for an hour or two. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 410.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: