Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Any flavoured chips can be used for this tasty quiche.
Make and share this Potato and Onion Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- CRUST: Blend together the chips and butter.
- Press into a pie dish and refridgerate until needed.
- FILLING: Saute onions in butter til soft.
- Beat together the eggs and cream.
- Stir in onion and parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 1 hour until set.
- Switch oven off and leave quiche in oven for 20 minutes before serving.