Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Any flavoured chips can be used for this tasty quiche.
Make and share this Potato and Onion Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- CRUST: Blend together the chips and butter.
- Press into a pie dish and refridgerate until needed.
- FILLING: Saute onions in butter til soft.
- Beat together the eggs and cream.
- Stir in onion and parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 1 hour until set.
- Switch oven off and leave quiche in oven for 20 minutes before serving.