1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Bokenpop aka Madeleine's Note:
Any flavoured chips can be used for this tasty quiche.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g barbecue potato chips, crushed lightly
- 90 g butter
- 1CRUST: Blend together the chips and butter.
- 2Press into a pie dish and refridgerate until needed.
- 3FILLING: Saute onions in butter til soft.
- 4Beat together the eggs and cream.
- 5Stir in onion and parsley.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 1 hour until set.
- 8Switch oven off and leave quiche in oven for 20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Onion Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 229.6 mg
- Sodium 401.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g