- 200 g barbecue potato chips, crushed lightly
- 90 g butter
- 600 g onions, chopped
- butter (for frying)
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST: Blend together the chips and butter.
- Press into a pie dish and refridgerate until needed.
- FILLING: Saute onions in butter til soft.
- Beat together the eggs and cream.
- Stir in onion and parsley.
- Season to taste.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 1 hour until set.
- Switch oven off and leave quiche in oven for 20 minutes before serving.