Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public cookbook, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
Top Review by Scrapbook Lori
We had this for dinner this evening. It was so wonderful. The sunday roast seasoning provided great flavors to the roast and vegetables. I loved the fact that it took so little time to prep, and we enjoyed our day while it cooked. Great, easy meal! Thank you!!!
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 4 tablespoons homemade gourmet grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1 lb green beans (use canned, fresh or frozen, or substitute with chopped celery) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crock pot. Sprinkle seasoning over roast. Add water.
- Cover and cook on high 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Two hours prior to serving add carrots and potatoes.
- One hour prior to serving add green beans.
- (You may make a larger roast in the oven in a large baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 F for 4 hours).