Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public cookbook, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 4 tablespoons homemade gourmet grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
- 4 cups water
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1 lb green beans (use canned, fresh or frozen, or substitute with chopped celery) (optional)
- Place roast in crock pot. Sprinkle seasoning over roast. Add water.
- Cover and cook on high 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Two hours prior to serving add carrots and potatoes.
- One hour prior to serving add green beans.
- (You may make a larger roast in the oven in a large baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 F for 4 hours).
We had this for dinner this evening. It was so wonderful. The sunday roast seasoning provided great flavors to the roast and vegetables. I loved the fact that it took so little time to prep, and we enjoyed our day while it cooked. Great, easy meal! Thank you!!!