Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An amazing layer dip. A few more toppings than your typical seven layers. This truly is the best layer dip I've ever had and possibly the best one you'll ever have too! (You may want to double this recipe for larger crowds)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce (Old El Paso)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and spread them into the bottom of a 9-inch dish.
- Combine the next 4 ingredients and spread over the top of the bottom layer.
- Sprinkle the bacon, green onion and olive over the second layer.
- Spread the taco sauce over the top as the next layer.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Made for Christmas Eve and everyone loved this dip.Thanks for sharing!!