Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found for ZWT8 at Gil's website/collection of recipes where he states that anybody can repost the recipes he has there. What a guy! This is a crazy simple recipe that looks like it will provide excellent results!
- 2 frying chickens, 3-4lb each, boned and cut up
- 5 large tomatoes, cut up
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, red, green and yellow, sliced
- 4 ounces black olives, canned, pitted
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- juice of one lemon
- 2 cups water
- Place all the ingredients in a baking dish uncovered at 350°about 40 minutes.
My biggest problem with this is that it's bland. It's visually beautiful with the colors of the three peppers, but it needs some spices to tie everything all together or even some heat from chilies.